Forum about mobile phones

Supermum. 8th of may 2015, 15:46

Hi, I am worried about mobile phones I don't know if I should give a mobile phone to my daughter. Could you give me advantages and disadvantage?

Ipdroid. 9th of may 2015, 16:29

Hello, like everything in this world, one thing can be good or bad, it depends on its use.
There  are a lot of  advantages:
  • You can communicate all over the world.
  • You use it as an emergency device.
  • And we can get information easily.
But there are also bad things:
  • Parents can not control them, so teenagers can contact people they shouldn't.
  • And they also emit radiations thay are not healthy for us.
So My conclusion is that if you want to protect your daughter, you should give her the mobile phone but, first of all explain to her how it can be dangerous.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario